Wednesday 6 January 2010

Witches and Goths


I’m not sure how well-known the Goth band Inkubus Sukkubus are outside of England, indeed if they are known at all. But for me their music is something truly special, unique in the best sense of the word. I fell in love with the band when I was about thirteen, the same time when I fell in love with witchcraft itself, with the traditions, the magic and the wonder of witchcraft. Here are a couple of my favourite tracks. Wytches is particularluy good.


5 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd drop in and say hi, nice blog. You might like to give this band a listen;

    Wintersun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE_dIgQ4qlo&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jimmy! Thanks so much. I'll check out your link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmy, I've favourited this on You Tube. I left a message for you on the Wintersun page. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed it. This band are worth checking out also; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvDM-tF2eBw (Ensiferum). I'm going to do a list I think of bands people should listen to from the mainland.

    ReplyDelete